Friday, November 26, 2004

love letters


today i graded love letters the english 2 class had to write.
a transcript, all errors intact:

how do you do?
I’m Yuka naganuma in third grade.
I have some auestions to ask you.

what are your famous traditionally ivents?
How is the character of American people?

I want to go to Europe to explore nice towns.
I want to hear wondeaful stories there.
I want to know what kind of world they are.

My dream is to have little hearty shop where I serve bread and coffee.

I want to make this shop where little trouble can be changed in to happiness by the hearthy hospitality.
I like antique cups and dishes.
I want to fly around the world to collect my favorite things.
I like reading books drinking coffee with my favorite cup.
I like to grow flowers as well.
I like cats too,
I think my dream is too big, but if it comes true I will be happy.
What is your dream?


you go yuka!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home