Wednesday, December 05, 2007

the blog's limping along...

once again i’ve been remiss. once again i’m sort of apologizing. once again i’ve gotten way behind. but once again i’ve started writing…and that bodes well for stories and quips and news to come. just returned from mexico, costa rica, panama and 8, well more like 7 and 2/5, days at sea. quite the vacation. terribly interesting in so many ways. unraveling and reveling in people and places has to be my favorite thing to do. i’m gonna work on pictures; sharing those is a must. i’ll get to that right after i handle the work at my new job, a bartending gig. my first. i’m excited but unprepared. learning new things is always interesting, especially when those things involve loud music, dancing on the bar, good company and alcohol. wait, sounds a lot like the cruise i was just on. maybe that’s why i enjoyed myself so thoroughly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phosphorimental said...

Welcome Tiffany - back to that which obviously comes naturally to you, writing; or should I say recording something more intriquing than that. At 28, I was dabbling---here you are, settling into you like I wished I had back then with my M-16 and farsi translator. You, young lady, have tremendous talent, burried beneath that outward appearance of a blazing heart experience junky. That is where your peace is...that slightly turned smile (shy and self conscious). The knowing enigmatic smile. I am becoming truly graced to know you, although I don't. I hope you keep me as a friend long enough to see each journey's end. There is one journey In Particular whose ending is unsuspected and avoided - it is one that begins alone but ends quite differently. It is when time and memory march up along either side of you - and you feel outnumbered. That is when your true friend appears before you. I have made a few friends in my life, but I look to my left and my right and I'm still outnumbered. Please keep writing, keep yourself safe, and feel free to share. Too philosophical, intense, bizarre? I can stop, but I'm just too damned truthful.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home